There are so many reasons your child should learn Spanish, here are just a few!
1. Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world
2. Once children learn Spanish, they will find it easier to understand other Latin based languages.
3. Spanish Resources are easy to find
4. Learning Spanish will allow children to appreciate the Hispanic culture
5. Increase Travel opportunities
6. Learn Spanish for further career opportunities
We support families who want to give their child the gift of bilingualism by providing full immersion in the Spanish language with teachers who are native speakers.
Cultural immersion: Our days are enriched with music & dance, songs & poems, celebrations, and cultural traditions from throughout the Spanish speaking world!
Education & Development: We engage children in a variety of educational and developmental activities so that each day is a learning adventure!
Your kids don’t need a passport to explore the sights and sounds of Latin America! Our fully-certified, native Spanish-speaking teachers bring the Spanish immersion experience to everyday learning experiences from infancy through prekindergarten.
Your little global citizens experience diverse, engaging, and developmentally appropriate activities that support natural language learning in a second language.
Contact us for more information:
Tel: 910- 849-0124
Copyright 2013. HUGS Helping you Grow in Spanish. All rights reserved.